I started my new job today and i really like it.
Its really not all that hard. lol.
Its been a pretty good day.
Except for the fact that i havn't got to see david.
But he should be coming up here soon. ")
And i couldn't go and get logan today because i didn't get off till 6.
And my mom was hurting really bad and didn't want to drive all the way down to hurricane.
But im going to pick him up in the morning. ").
I miss my little man so much.
I hate it when i have to leave him down there for longer then hes supposed to stay.
I wish i could keep him up here with me all the time.
Which who knows sooner or later that might just be the way its going to be. lol.
Gosh i truely am blessed.
I have a wonderful man who loves me.
I have the most handsome son in the entire world.
And I have the most beautiful daughter in the world.
I have no idea what i would do without any of them.
I can't wait until we are officially a family. ")

No comments:
Post a Comment